Pediatric CardiologyFor further information, please e-mail Dedie.email@example.com
Rotation Title: Pediatric Cardiology
Faculty: Cardiology Faculty
Location: Driscoll Children's Hospital
Duration: 4 weeks
Number of Students: One
When Offered: All Year
Rotation Hours: Contingent upon physician schedule
Prerequisite(s): 4th Year Status
Goals-The faculty will strive to:
- Explain how to distinguish normal from abnormal cardiovascular signs and symptoms.
- Teach the importance of recognizing and managing, if necessary refer, the cardiac conditions in children.
Objectives-At the end of the rotation, the student will be able to:
- Diagnose and treat common pediatric disorder.
- Interpret EK.
- Recognize and treat cardiac emergency
- Attend and participate in Cardiology Clinics, rounds, consultations, and conferences at Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital Medical Librar.
- Texas A&M Corpus Christi Librar.
- Cardiology journals and books provided by faculty
- Clinical Evaluation Form (100%) to be completed by the physician preceptor with whom the student has worked.
For Medical Student Program information please email: Dedie Rosales, Medical Student Coordinator at Dedie.firstname.lastname@example.org
For TTY Deaf Messaging Connect to TTY Interpretation by dialing