Almost 2,500 vaccinated Friday at Driscoll, City Vaccine Site
CORPUS CHRISTI – Almost 2,500 people 65 and older were
vaccinated Friday at the City of Corpus Christi and Driscoll Children’s
Hospital COVID-19 Vaccination Site at the American Bank Center. The exact
number was 2,486.
The City of Corpus Christi and Driscoll Children’s Hospital
will continue to offer vaccinations as the vaccine becomes available. Please be
patient as we try to get as many people as possible vaccinated.
Things to Know
- Driscoll Children’s Hospital will post on www.driscollchildrens.org/covid19vaccinewhen future vaccine appointments become
- The days and hours the City of Corpus Christi
and Driscoll Children’s Hospital COVID-19 Vaccination Site will be open will be
determined based on the day the shipment is received and the number of vaccines
received. Once it arrives, we will update the website and open registration.
- Please make an appointment at the website, www.driscollchildrens.org/covid19vaccine.
Appointments also can be made by calling 1-844-977-1477 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5
p.m. Please call the same number if you need to cancel an appointment.
quickest way to sign up is online. You may experience hold times using the Call
- You will be automatically signed up for the
second dose on the day you receive your first.
- There is no charge for getting the vaccine
and there is no early preregistration for the vaccine. A person must have a
scheduled appointment to get the vaccine. Do not arrive more than 15 minutes
before your scheduled appointment.