Learn About Us
Driscoll Children’s Hospital is a 191-bed pediatric tertiary care center with pediatric specialists representing 32 medical and 13 surgical specialties offering care throughout South Texas, including Corpus Christi, the Rio Grande Valley, Victoria and Laredo. Each year, more than 100,000 children receive care through Driscoll, including approximately 35,000 patients seen at South Texas’ first emergency room created specifically for pediatrics.
Devoted to expert care, education, outreach and advocacy.
Until all children are well.
Compassion, Advocacy, Respect, Excellence, Stwewardship
- 100% of your donations go directly to help the kids of South Texas
- Serves 31 counties covering 33,000 square miles
- No child is ever turned away regardless of their ability to pay
- 51-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 6 Pediatric Neonatologists
- The only free-standing, pediatric hospital in South Texas
- The only children’s Kidney Transplant program in South Texas
- Serves more than 4,200 inpatient admissions per year
- Has more than 77,000 outpatient clinic visits per year