Applying to DCH
Pediatric Residency Application Requirements
We participate in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- November 15th deadline for submission through ERAS
- Personal Statement and Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation, if U.S. graduate
- Transcript from your medical school
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
Average USMLE Scores of current residents: step 1 = 236, step 2 = 242
IMG’s should have passed USMLE Step III by NRMP Match Day to qualify for an H-1 visa.
Pediatric Observership Application
Application Deadline April 30th for
rotation cycle September -December
Application Deadline: Sept 30th forrotation cycle January-June
Applicants should have taken and passed
USMLE Step I upon submission of application.
Please fill out the observership application and submit by preferred rotation cycle deadline.
Questions regarding application can be emailed to the Residency coordinator, Darleen Turner, at the following email address: email@example.com