Pathology & Laboratory Service Locations
For your convenience all laboratory locations provide services on a walk-in basis, no appointment necessary.
Main Laboratory – Hospital
Open after 6 p.m. and on weekends and holidays
Phone: (361) 694-5405
- Patient parking is located in front of the hospital
- Enter at the front of the hospital (Lobby) and stop at the Welcome Center. You will be directed to take the elevator to B (basement level).
- When you get off the elevator, turn left and enter the third door on the right marked "Laboratory."
Hospital Outpatient Laboratory – Pavilion
Open 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
Phone: (361) 694-5424
- Parking is available at front Pavilion parking lot.
- Please use main Pavilion entrance and stop at the Registration Desk, where you will be directed to the Outpatient Laboratory.
Driscoll Children’s Quick Care Laboratory (Saratoga location)
5945 Saratoga Blvd.
Corpus Christi, TX 78414
Open Monday – Friday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
In conjunction with the Driscoll Children’s Quick Care, the Quick Care Laboratory provides stat testing for minor emergency care aiding in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric patients after hours. The Quick Care laboratory serves as a draw station for patients requiring lab testing on an outpatient basis. Patient registration, specimen collection and specimen processing can be performed at this location with ease and convenience for patients living on the south side of Corpus Christi. This laboratory provides services in the areas of hematology, basic chemistry, immunology and urinalysis.