My child is being discharged today and the doctor wrote some prescriptions. I have been informed that I can fill these prescriptions at the Driscoll pharmacy. What do I do now?

Before you drop off your prescriptions at the pharmacy, you must visit a financial advisor. Financial advisors are located in the Admitting Department. This person will be able to determine your financial need and will give you an approval form if the need exists. Bring the form, along with your child’s prescriptions, to the pharmacy. The pharmacy will then be able to fill all the formulary medications on the prescription for you. If there are any non-formulary medications, the pharmacist will talk with your doctor to determine if there is an alternative formulary medication that can be prescribed.  

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram