Full range of diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services for infants, children and adolescents with rheumatic diseases, including:
- All forms of arthritis in children, including juvenile arthritis, as well as systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis and other inflammatory diseases involving the musculoskeletal system
- Intensive physical and occupational therapy for the management of acute and chronic arthritis or other musculoskeletal problems
- Multidisciplinary approach with participation of physical and occupational therapists, social workers and a nurse educator, as well as other specialties such as orthopedics and psychology
Please prepare the following information for your child’s visit:
- A photo ID of the parent/guardian for verification
- All of your child’s medication bottles
- Your child’s immunization record
- Your child’s social security card
- A pair of shorts for your child to change into if they are wearing long pants
- Avoid applying nail polish before your appointment and remove any already in place
- Copies of recent lab and radiology studies
If for any reason you are unable to keep this appointment, please call the office at (361) 694-4442 at least 24 hours in advance. We will be happy to reschedule your visit for a more convenient day and time.
Visit all your child's specialists in one trip to Driscoll Children's Hospital.
For your convenience, please ask any of our specialty clinics to coordinate all of your child's appointments in one day.
You can contact us at (361) 694-5000 or call your specialty clinic directly for further assistance.