Full range of surgical management, diagnostic, treatment and plastic surgery service, including:
- Reconstruction, including tissue expanders for torso, extremities, face
- Burns, acute and residual scars, keloid, chemical, frostbite, etc.
- Nasal and facial deformities
- Orbital, eyelid and zygomatic deformities
- Maxillofacial trauma
- Laser ablation, skin lesions
- Muscular flaps
- Skin tumors, melanoma, soft tissue defects, all sites
- Bites envenomation, I.V. extravasation, all sites
- Soft tissue defects
- Pressure ulcers
- Reconstruction of tumors of the head and neck
- Prosthetic implants (breast, facial bone, skull, chest)
- Chest, abdominal and breast deformities
New Patient Medical History Form
Visit all your child's specialists in one trip to Driscoll Children's Hospital.
For your convenience, please ask any of our specialty clinics to coordinate all of your child's appointments in one day.
You can contact us at (361) 694-5000 or call your specialty clinic directly for further assistance.