What do I need to do to get written authorization?

  • Provide all requested information. 
  • Be very specific about the information you need to have released. Write down dates, types of visits, and what parts of the record you need. 
  • For X-ray films/images, please state on the form that you need X-ray films/images. 
  • Sign and date the authorization using your full legal signature. 
  • Mail the authorization form to: 
    Attention: HIM Medical Record Release 
    Driscoll Children’s Hospital 
    3533 S. Alameda St. 
    Corpus Christi, TX 78411 
  • Or fax to (361) 808-2056

For questions, please contact a record release representative at (361) 694-5468. Please remember, if any information is missing or incomplete, we must return the form to you. This may delay the release of information.

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram