Medical Staff Services
The Medical Staff Services Department facilitates all medical staff activities and serves as a liaison between the medical staff members, advanced practice professionals, administration and the Board of Directors.
These activities include:
- Processing and evaluating all credentialing and privileging applications
- Facilitation of all medical staff department committee meetings
- Management and revision of applicable contracts/agreements
- Management and amendment of the medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and applicable policies
- Management and revision of delineation of privileges
- Management of the annual medical staff department and committee meetings calendar Management of new members and advance practice professional orientation and ongoing annual education
- Comprise reports and rosters
- Serving as a resource to medical staff members and administrators
Medical Staff Services Department
Office phone: (361) 694-6623
Fax: (361) 808-2111
Please note: Username and password are required.
If the provider you are searching is not found, fax the authorization and release form to (361) 808-2111.